Overview and Examples at https://youtu.be/8jdUbPRnijs
The most comprehensive Discrete Math APP for calculators.
Step by Step……
- Linear Programming
- Marginal Analysis, Demand Analysis
- Markoff Chains
- Simplex Algorithm
- Vector and Matrices
- Solve Equations
- Logic with Set Theory, Truth Tables
- Easy to use. Just plug in the equation and the correct answer shows.
Overview and Examples : https://youtu.be/uqIRhvqqVDE
Perform 30+ Matrix Computations such as A+B, A-B, k*A, A*B, B*A, A-1, det(A), Eigenvalues, LU and QR – Factorization, Norm, Trace.
- Step by Step – Simplex Algorithm.
- Step by Step – Gaussian Elimination.
- Step by Step – Find Inverse
- Step by Step – Find Determinant
- Step by Step – Row Echelon and Reversal (REF and RREF)
- Step by Step – Gauss and Gauss Jordan Elimination
- Step by Step – Cramer Rule
- Step by Step – EigenValues and EigenVectors.
- Step by Step – Square Root Matrix
- Solve any n by n system of equations.
- Rotation Matrices, Magic Squares and much more.
- Step by Step – Solve AX=B
- Step by Step – OrthoNormal Basis
- Step by Step – Range, Kernel
- Nullity, Null-, Row- and ColumnSpace Basis.
- Cross and Dot Product, UnitVector, Angle between Vectors
- Projection A onto B, Distance A to B, etc …
Watch this Youtube Video at https://youtu.be/nvvWKzVBgfA
STEP BY STEP – Solve any 90oand non 90o Triangle.Just enter 2 sides and an angle, 3 sides or 1 side and 2 angles to view each step until triangle is solved.
- This app is intelligent enough to automatically apply the Law of Sine or the Law of Cosine and other basic Triangle Rules to solve any triangle STEP by STEP.
- It even notifies if triangle cannot be solved or solutions are ambiguous.
- Read the Trig-Theorems and Identities.
- Evaluate Trig Functions and set up Trig-Models.
- Master the Unit-Circle and its Coordinates.
- Compute Sectors and Arcs.
- Convert Degree to Radian and vice versa.
- STEP BY STEP – Given Sin Cos or Tan find the remaining ratios in a 90 degree triangle.
- Right Triangle Checker: Check For Right Angle given 3 points
- Trig Identity Checker
- Convert Degrees(decimals) to Degrees, Minutes, Seconds
- Convert Cartesian Coordinates to Polar Coordinates and vice versa.
Watch how to use the app when doing Trig homework at http://<iframe width=”460″ height=”335″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/RSHEQztJdw4″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
Watch this Youtube Video for an overview and examples at https://youtu.be/cRIs3oUicrw
Complete and Comprehensive.
Step by Step Solutions to : Functions (Polynomial, Exponential, Logarithmic and Trigonometric Functions), Trigonometry, Statistics, Discrete Mathematics, Algebra, Matrices, Complex Numbers, Sequences, Introductory Calculus.
Watch this Video on using the app doing PreCalculus homework at https://youtu.be/B9bYtG52XE4
Step by Step Algebra App for the Ti-NSpire at www.tinspireapps.com. It covers the ENTIRE Algebra curriculum: Algebra, Functions and their Analysis, Trig, Geometry, Complex Numbers, Matrices, Exponential/Logarithmic Functions, Probabilities, Combinatorics, Sequences, Induction, Sigma Notation, etc
- Step by Step – Complete the Square
- Step by Step – Partial Fractions
- Step by Step – Complex Numbers
- Step by Step – Powers
- Step by Step – Roots
- Step by Step – Synthetic Division
- Step by Step – Radicals
- Logarithm and Exponential Solver
- Rewrite Logarithms into their Exponential Form and back: log_b(y)=x <–> y=b^x
- Expand and Condense Logarithms Step by Step
- Rule of 72, Change of Logarithm base
- Effective Interest rates
- Euler Number as Limit Definition.
- Money Growth Solver
Great News: Step by step Differential Equations App for the TiNspire is now available for download at www.tinspireapps.com . It includes:
- Step by Step Linear Diff Eqn
- Step by Step Variation of Parameter
- Step by Step Linear Undetermined Coefficients
- Step by Step Separation of Variables
- Step by Step Exact and Non-Exact Diff Eqns
- Step by Step Laplace Transforms
- Step by Step Wronskian
- Step by Step Cauchy Euler Diff Eqns
- Step by Step Numerical Solutions : Euler, Runge Kutta
- Step by Step Homogeneous Diff Eqns. and Characteristic Polynomial
- Step by Step Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors
- Step by Step Logistic Growth Diff. Equation
- and much more.
Step by Step Chemistry problems involving
Period Table of Elements,
Theoretical and %-Yield
Molecule Mass Analysis
Moles, Mass, Density, Volume, Weight etc