Say you need to find the orthogonal projection of v onto W the subspace of R^3 .
You pull out your TiNspire and launch the Linear Algebra Made Easy app from www.ti-nspire-cx.com and enter as follows:
Now, just lean back and view the steps
until the final answer shows. Sweet!
User feedback today:
The step by step matrix operations, such as Row Echelon, Gauss Elimination etc are incredible
It is very easy to use;
I like the layout and on the Ti-spire since the processor is faster than the 89 it just makes it more enjoyable to use.
My linear algebra professor does allow us to use a CAS calculator and with the Ti-nspire cx CAS with your linear algebra app… Lets just say my fellow students and professor will be amazed with my knowledge and wisdom… and of course the speed at which I solve matrix operations and systems.
Overview and Examples : https://youtu.be/uqIRhvqqVDE
Perform 30+ Matrix Computations such as A+B, A-B, k*A, A*B, B*A, A-1, det(A), Eigenvalues, LU and QR – Factorization, Norm, Trace.
- Step by Step – Simplex Algorithm.
- Step by Step – Gaussian Elimination.
- Step by Step – Find Inverse
- Step by Step – Find Determinant
- Step by Step – Row Echelon and Reversal (REF and RREF)
- Step by Step – Gauss and Gauss Jordan Elimination
- Step by Step – Cramer Rule
- Step by Step – EigenValues and EigenVectors.
- Step by Step – Square Root Matrix
- Solve any n by n system of equations.
- Rotation Matrices, Magic Squares and much more.
- Step by Step – Solve AX=B
- Step by Step – OrthoNormal Basis
- Step by Step – Range, Kernel
- Nullity, Null-, Row- and ColumnSpace Basis.
- Cross and Dot Product, UnitVector, Angle between Vectors
- Projection A onto B, Distance A to B, etc …