Non Parametric Statistical Tests were just added to Statistics Made Easy package for the TiNspire at www.TiNspireapps.com .
In particular, you can now easily perform
*Wilcoxon Signed Ranked Tests
*Kruskal Wallis Test
*Chi Square Tests
Just enter the given data and watch step by step how the p-value is computed so that you can draw your correct conclusions.
What is particular nice about using these tests , like for the parametric tests too, once you change 1 or 2 data points you can immediately see how that change influences the final conclusion. So, no reentry of all the data is needed, just a little tweak.
Watch this Youtube Video for an overview and examples at https://youtu.be/1HKbdf4zvvM
Shows Step by Step solutions for most Statistics and Probability topics.
- Step by Step Confidence Intervals for mean, proportion, 2 means, 2 proportions, variance, slope, etc.
- Compute Sample Sizes for Confidence Intervals.
- Step by Step Tests of Significance (Z-Tests, T-Tests, ChiSquare Goodness of Fit and Independence tests, 2-sample T tests, 2 proportion Z tests, for Variance, etc)
- Step by Step Regression.
- Read about how Confidence Intervals behave.
- Read about Significant Tests: Type 1 Error, Type 2 Error, Power of a Test.
- Much easier handling than other Statistics packages: Choose to enter Data or Statistic values. Select Significant/Confidence Levels easily.
- Distributions: compute probabilities, etc.
- Includes Binomial, Geometric, Normal, Student-t, Exponential, Poisson, Multinomial, Hypergeometric, F-, Chi-Square and more Distributions.
- Probability Checker for independent events, disjoint events. Also solves P(A or B)=P(A)+P(B)-P(A and B) for the unknown.
- Regressions: Linear , Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic, Sinusoidal, Logarithmic, Exponential, Power, MedMed
- Step by Step Derive the Coefficients for a Linear Regression Line, the Coefficient of Determination and the Correlation Coefficient.
- Also: Z-score Solver, Random Number Generator, etc
- 1 or 2 variable stats on mean, mode, median, standard deviation, variance, range
Hi TI-Nspire users: Step by Step Statistics problem solving involving
-Mean, Mode, Median, Std Deviation, Variance
-Linear , Quadratic and 6 other Regressions
-Normal Distribution, Binomial Distribution and 6 other Distributions
and much more..
Download at : www.TI-NspireApps.com